Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Recent Interview by the Amazing Alisa Steady!

A couple weeks ago, Alisa Steady, the talent behind the Etsy shop "ArtByAlisaSteady", contacted me about interviewing me for her blog. What an honor! The interview was just posted last week. She asked some great questions that really made me analyze my creative process and think about why I do what I do.

Make sure you check out her blog and her Etsy shop too! Just looking at her art inspires me to pull my paints out. Right. Now. :)




3 comments:

  1. Very nice interview of you! I just LOVE all your watercolor paintings and I am in awe because I know it is a hard medium to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, AnnMarie! You are too kind. :)

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed reading the interview. I found it interesting that you mentioned that you really enjoyed painting the eyes. Maybe that's why you so accurately capture the subject. As you know, I felt Toby looked just like Toby and it's the eyes that made it so. The first comment from my mother-in-law when she saw your water-color of her dog, Beauty, was that the eyes were 'her eyes'. I think it's the greatest compliment to your paintings of animals when the owner immediately 'recognizes' their pet instead of just seeing the breed of their pet with the same color and markings. The eyes tell all. Keep painting . . . your talent is a gift to others.

    ReplyDelete